For security reasons, it is only possible to request a change of account number or email if you have gone through the KYC process, as it is the only way for you to prove your identity. If you do not have the documents registered on the platform, the account will go through a process of analysis beforehand, which may take up to 72 hours.
If you have done the KYC process and have the documents registered on the platform, follow the steps below:
- Take a selfie holding your registration document and a white handwritten paper as in the example below.
- Send the order request for a change number or email to email@example.com or reply to the agent's email.
If you do not have the documents registered on the platform, please inform the agent of the following data for analysis:
- Total or approximate amount you have in your account.
- Assets that you have in your account
- The photo needs to be sharp.
- The document used must be the same used in the registration process.
- The date must be the same as the day of the order.
- Enter the old and new number/email.