For security reasons, it is only possible to request an exchange of the account number or email if you have gone through the KYC process, as it is the only way for you to prove your identity. If you do not have the documents registered on the platform, the account will go through an investigation process before and it may take longer for the exchange to be made.
If you did the KYC process on your account, follow the steps below:
- Take a selfie holding your registration document and a white handwritten paper with your full name, date and time.
- Submit the phone number or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or answer the agent's email.
- Informe the agent how much you have in assets in your account approximately.
- Inform the agent which assets you have in your account.
- The photo must be sharp and clear.
- The document used must be the same used in the registration process.
- The date must be the same as the requested date.
- Send us your old number/email and the new one.