For the month of August
To receive the bonuses for the month of August, just keep a Vip Holder, remembering that the more MNS Tokens you have, the more MNS Tokens you will receive.
The bonuses will refer to the amount of MNS Tokens owned within the Monnos platform, if you have MNS externally, you will not receive such bonuses.
The new Vip Holder system, as follows:
Payments continued in the format of 20% immediately and 80% after 4 months. For example:
Vip Holder of the Mercury level, in the Monthly Reward you will receive 10.00 MNS immediately and 40.00 MNS after 4 months, totaling the 50.00 MNS referring to the level.
In addition to the monthly Vip Holder bonus, if you perform any of the Bonus Reward activities, you will receive the amount of tokens indicated in the table according to your Vip Holder level.
• All payments will be made at the rational 20/80, with 20% in the month and the remainder 4 months after. To receive the remaining 80%, users must remain Vip Holder during these 4 months.
• Bonuses will refer to the amount of MNS Tokens owned within the Monnos platform, if you have MNS externally, you will not receive such bonuses.
• All payments will be made by the 7th of each month.